Pizzi glue applicators are highly efficient hand-held units that facilitate a rapid, even coating of all types of spreadable adhesives including polyvinyl acetate (PVA), two-part urea-formaldehyde resin, two-part phenolic resorcinol resins, and low viscosity polyurethane adhesives.
Ideal for use on larger panel production where a rapid coating of adhesive is crucial due to open time (usable life) of some adhesives being relatively short & the need to get bonded components under pressure within a specified time.
- Provides a regular coating of adhesive and can be varied according to the nature of substrates (density/porosity) being bonded.
- Easy application on curved surfaces.
- User can achieve glue savings of up to 30% compared to conventional coating with brush or spatula.
- Increased production output – coats larger panels faster & more efficiently.
- Available in 72mm, 150mm or 180mm widths.
Available in a number of different configuration options and with different roller materials to suit different adhesives.
PIZA = Roller without stand
PIZO = Roller with stand
072, 150 and 180 = length of roller in mm
EWP = Made from EPDM ( solvent resistant normally for use with polyurethane where the roller is cleaned in solvent)
G = Made from Rubber ( General purpose)
S = Made from Sponge ( General purpose )