Jowat 609.40 is suitable for flat lamination and for the manufacture of sandwich elements.
Low processing temperature and high initial tack. (Compared to other Jowat products for this application).
- Processing temperature [°C]: 110 – 130;
- Appearance: White Opaque;
- Density at 20 °C [g/cm³]: approx. 1.1 ± 0.1 (Jowat test method);
- Softening range [°C]: approx. 65 ± 5 (Kofler bench);
- Open time at 120 °C [min]: approx. 2 ± 1 (Jowat test method);
- Reaction time [d]: approx. 1 – 3 (dep. on ambient conditions);
- Viscosity at 120 °C [mPas]: 7,500 ± 1,500 (Brookfield, Thermosel, spindle 28, 20 rpm);
- Contains UV tracer for detection.
Packaging: Available in a range of package sizes from 2 Kg to 190 Kgs.
- CATEGORY Jowat , PUR Hotmelts For Flat Lamination
- TAGS high gloss laminates , jowat , PUR for flat lamination