The tec 806-12 combines high quality and cost efficiency with a new and improved lightweight, economic design.
It’s improved features include a new soft-feel handle, making it a much more comfortable gun to use.
This updated design also incorporates a new heater housing, which heats the glue more evenly before feeding it straight through the gun, resulting in a smoother application.
- The tec 806-12 has a fast heat up time of only 2-3 minutes from cold, so is ready for use almost immediately.
- It is fitted with an illuminated on/off switch, which now features a new moulding to shield it, preventing it from being turned on or off by accident.
- Designed to ensure optimum user-comfort with a new soft-feel grip
- Adjustable trigger, which means that alterations can be made to suit different hand sizes, or to achieve different outputs per trigger pull
- Sturdy base, so it can be stood up between uses with no risk of the glue melting back
- 3m cord set for improved reach when working.