Jowat 609.50 is suitable for flat lamination and for the manufacture of sandwich elements such as Laminate and Raised Access Flooring, also for assembly operations in the wood industry.
Short open time and good cohesion build-up after joining. (Compared to other Jowat products for this application)
Frequently used on through-feed lines.
- Processing temperature [°C]: 120 – 140
Appearance: Yellow Turbid
- Density at 20 °C [g/cm³]: approx. 1.1 ± 0.1 (Jowat test method)
- Softening range [°C]: approx. 65 ± 5 (Kofler bench)
- Open time at 120 °C [sec]: approx. 90 ± 30 (Jowat test method)
- Reaction time [d]: approx. 2 – 5 (dep. on ambient conditions)
- Viscosity at 120 °C [mPas]: 27,500 ± 7,500 (Brookfield, Thermosel, spindle 28, 20 rpm)
- Contains UV tracer for detection
Available in a range of package sizes from 2 Kg to 190 Kgs.